That is what Garrett said to me tonight at dinner.
The evening started out with me saying "crap, I don't have any presents for Garrett" Then I got the bright idea to give him an amount to spend and he pick out his own toys. GENIUS!!! He loved the idea.
So off we went to Walmart to pick up some stuff for his class and headed to the toys. He had been asking for a specific toy for a couple of weeks. A van that turns into a skate park. Well, he found it! Along with some other fun items he was excited about
He wanted to go to the place with the flower on the sign. RUMBI!! MMMM...Voodo Chicken Salad, I wasn't going to complain about that choice
And this is the poster he made to hang in his class. He is the bearcub of the week. The whole week is a celebration for just him, i'm sure he will get to help around the class and get to talk about himself which he LOVES to do.
3 comments:
We love seeing your pictures and hearing about all of the fun and wonderful things you do in life! Thanks for sharing your lives with us while we are on our mission in Hawaii! Happy Birthday Garrett! We love you,
Grandpa and Grandma Remund
Looks like so much fun! Sorry I haven't been "around" to read anyone's blogs much lately... life's been insane. Glad he had a good birthday!
I still cannot believe how grown up everyones families are becoming. I mean, my dogs are 12 years old.
Post a Comment