Sunday, October 19, 2008

{More Birthday Celebrations}

I just have to say we have a great group of friends!!! I was thinking the other day about how happy I was to be living in Saratoga Springs and it dawned on me, I grew up in Utah County, this is my home and it feels so natural to be back.

I invited our friends Jon n Leesa and Kids, Jeff n Tara and kids, John Johnson and Daughter, Johnny (we missed you Ruthann!) and their kids, uncle Tyson (we missed you Kelsie) over to our house for a fun filled day of carving pumpkins, pizza and cake and ice cream for Dave and Garrett's birthday.

Garrett got some great gifts!! Thank you everyone!

1 comment:

Rick and T said...

happy birthday garrett
i love those baby pictures of you!!!
you are so handsome!!!
hope we see you soon!!
we love you
rick,teressa, sky and tys