I have found a new love for owls! I love all the scrapbook items you can find with owls on them. Not to mention, clothes, slippers, rings, necklaces...etc. There is a whole new owl world and I am sucked in!!
It is only fitting that I also have a new vinyl sticker for my car!


Sorry everyone, the sticker is rare soooooooo watch out for us!!
You down with O.P.P. (Owl Pal Posse) Yeah you know me!
2 comments:
That is really cute! I like owls a lot too, and am happy that they are so popular these days. :)
Nice, I bet now your husband can see you and say "let me see your hoo hoos" and get away with it. (snicker) :)
You love owls like I love mushrooms but I'm not cool enough to have a cute mushroom on the back of my car :(
Post a Comment