For Dave's birthday and UEA he decided to take the boys to the Sand Dunes for the day and go 4 wheelin. He packed them up Friday Morning and headed out. He didn't take the camera but I heard they had a great time!
I had to work and couldn't go with the boys so I stayed home and went scrapbooking with the girls. Now if you don't know by now I am a little obsessed with owls and Malinda being the crafting queen that she is made us all masks! What a HOOOOOOT we are!!!

Saturday morning Dave packed up for the sand dunes again, this time I was along for the ride. 
The picture above does not do this hill justice. It's a BIG hill. Everyone sits at the bottom and waits for an opening to speed up the hill.
We went with our friends Jeff & Tara and their kids, Dave's brother Tyson and his wife Kelsie, and us. I have only been to the dunes a few times but this trip was the best of the best!! Not only were we with the funnest people around, Jeff and Tara have a sand rail! This machine is the ONLY way to experience the dunes.
This thing has SOOOOO much power. Getting in you feel like you are getting on a rollercoaster, straping in as tight as you can, then when it takes off 0 to who knows what speed in 1 second it give you an amazing rush! Also, it throws so much sand around that you get an amazing exfoliating facial. I won't even tell you how much sand I dug out of my nose and ears!

This is Jeff popping a wheelie!! SOOOO Awesome!
The boys took off on the 4 wheelers for a while and the girls were just standing around. I said to Tara (jokingly) "we should just take the sand rail since the boys ditched us". She jumped up and said GET IN!!! This time we were smart and put on googles. Don't we look hot!

Me and my Sister-in-law, Kelsie
Spending the day with the girls at the dunes! What could be better?! And um.....Why do we still have the goggles on! Those things are not cute
No comments:
Post a Comment