Friday, October 17, 2008

{Happy Birthday}

This post is dedicated to my sweet, sweet husband. Happy Birthday to my lover, my best friend, my everything! I love you so much!

Dave is an incredible man! He keeps me grounded, ALWAYS laughing and I can count on him for anything.
I couldn't ask for a better father for our kids! He loves them more than anything and would search to the end of the world for them if he had to.
Thank you for taking care of us and making our family such an awesome place to be.
I LOVE YOU!!!!

My cousin's wife did a little post on him and I thought the questions were fun so I stole it from her

What is your husbands name? David Shawn Horlacher
How long have you been married? 11 years
How long did you date? 2 weeks the first time (in High School) 4 years the second go around
How old is he? I had to remind him that he was turning 33 not 32
Who eats more sweets? We both have sweet tooths! At night we always like to go to the gas station for treats and drinks on a good TV night
Who said I love you first? Dave
Who is taller? Dave
Who can sing the best? Dave. He can imitate a lot of different singers and he can rap with the best of them!
Who is smarter? We are smarter than eachother in different areas. He is great with measurements and math, I am computer savvy.
Who does the laundry? Me
Who pays the bills? We both know where money is going but Dave takes care of most of it
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?Dave
Who mows the lawn? Dave, He loves yard work! If I had to I wouldn't have a problem doing it.
who cooks dinner? Me most of the time but Dave is a MEAN BBQ'r
Who drives? Dave, but I always tease him that when we are old and grey I will be the driver
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? We are both hard headed, but he can't deny that I am right most of the time
Who kissed who first? Dave kissed me
Who asked who out first? Dave
Who wears the pants? I think we do pretty good at making decisions together.

No comments: