Sunday, April 13, 2008

{Another weekend in heaven}

It was that time again for our weekend scrapbook retreat that we do twice a year. AHHHHHHH I LOVE IT!

I have made some really good friends with the regulars to these retreats and I get so excited to see them and spend 3 days chatting and catching up. (we missed you Heather!)

These are the girls that I came with. Plus Laurie. She is a regular that sat by us. From Left to Right. Laurie, Leesa, Tara, Me and Malinda.


And of course I can't be without my Midge and Madge. These girls are so funny! I am so glad we met doing what we love!! We have a great connection.

The last couple of times it has been fun to get matching clothes or shirts to wear while we are scrapbooking. Midge and Madge sported the black and pink I'm cute but PSYCHO outfits while we went with these Crop or Die shirts that Malinda made and our sweats with cross bones on them.


this is us trying to get home with all of our stuff. It fit fine on the way to the retreat but they give us so much free stuff while we are there it bairly fit to come home. (I AM NOT COMPLAINING! LOL)Not only did we scrapbook our hearts out, we also had to get off of our behinds and do some dancing, yoga and even gymnastics. Check out my slideshow

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It was so fun!!! I am so glad that we met. We do have a great connection and I am speaking for me and midge when I say "We love you Amy!! you are awesome"

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a great time! I'm jealous!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you invited me to join your little jaunt-- now I cant live with out it! I love ya tons! We did have a good time and I love my pants!!!

Heather D. White said...

I MISSED YOU GUYS TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was seriously so hard for me to miss it. Fortunately, it was a really busy weekend for me, so it was over before I knew it...so I didn't have to be sad anymore. YAY! Can't WAIT for July and October....SO MUCH FUN! Are you doing the extra day in October? PLLLLLLLLLLLLEASE say yes!