Did your family eat in the kitchen or the dining room? Did everyone have a special place to sit?
Yes, when I was a child my mom made sure a lot of the things we did were ALWAYS the same.
It was a rare occasion if we didn't sit as a family and eat dinner. We all had our places. My mom was at the end of the table, then to her right was me, Kent, Lynn, my dad, and Teressa.
In church we always sat 3 rows from the front on the far left section
In the car I know everyone had their spots, I don't remember who sat where in the back but I always got the crappy end of the deal since I was the youngest. I sat on a pillow, in the front middle on the parking break. VERY SAFE! Sometimes my dad would let me shift from 2nd to 3rd! ha ha.
4 comments:
Hey Amy,
Thanks so much for the suggestion about using initials. That's so smart.
I'll miss you guys too this weekend! Try to have fun without me though, if you can (LOL)!
Make sure you blog your pages so I can see what I missed!
Enjoy!
I thought your place in the car was on that little ledge by the back window.
Isn't that the truth!! We all had our spots too. I am lucky if I sit down to eat dinner now. Most the time the kids eat at the bar and I eat standing up. It seems to make it easier than getting up 52 times.
Amy,
Hi! It's your cousin Jill (Edwards) Stevenson. It has been so long since our families have gotten together so I was happy when I found your blog. It will be a fun way to keep up to date on how you and your family are doing. I hope that everything is going well for you all!
Post a Comment