Monday, April 14, 2008

(Sand Dunes}

I got home from the retreat on Saturday around 5:00pm, took my stuff in the house, packed a bag of camping clothes and headed out to see my boys that had been at the Sand Dunes since Thursday. Dave was nice enough to take them to play for their spring break!

I have never been to this place before and wow, it was impressive. Too bad there wasn't a big ocean next to all this sand!

McKay is getting really brave and really good at driving a 4 wheeler. One time I was riding on the back of his and I screamed, (we were going up a huge hill! GEEZ). He looked back at me and said "Chill out mom!" Oh boy, i'm in trouble.


These pictures don't do it justice at all! Those are some big hills!

McKay

Garrett and Dave


Garrett riding by himself

No pictures of me but yes I drove a 4 wheeler also. I took the easier routes but I got the job done! Give me a break, this was my first time. The sand is very deceiving. It's fun going up a hill but you don't know what is on the other side. Driving in they have a sign that says "____ days since a serious accident." In the space it said 6 and when I left it said 0.

No comments: