I am seriously having a panic attack right now. I dropped my camera in the sand on Sunday and now it isn't working!!!!! Thank goodness for my memory card saving all my pictures but my camera not working?????!!!! I am lost without my camera!
So maybe it is time for a new one. My birthday and Mother's day is coming up (wink wink sweetie!) but which one do I buy? Any suggestions? I need a good zoom, not complicated, great pixel and not expensive.
2 comments:
Try this:
http://reviews.cnet.com/4247-6501_7-3.html?tag=dtbox
It will ask you some questions and give you some choices on cameras that fit your criteria.
I am sorry that you dropped your camera, maybe it was suppose to happen so you could get a new one LOL miss your guts I know costco has a good deal on the cannon rebel 10 mega pixl right now???
Post a Comment