Write about leaving the nest and the first time you lived away from home
I was 18 years old and my friend Natalie (middle) needed a roommate. I jumped at the chance to live on my own. I had a great job and a car...now that I think about it I was a great catch! LOL. Provo, Utah Cinammon Tree Apartment # 41. Bottom floor in the corner. We had a blast!
I met some really fun people and even keep in touch with a few of them. Jenn , Aimee and AnnaMarie they lived in another apartment. We even had the nightmare roommate PAULA! EEEEEKKKKKK Thank you Jenn for moving in and taking her place!
Below you will witness some of my old school scrapbooking skillz! What was I thinking!?!!! Sorry it is hard to see some of the pictures but you get the idea.



1 comment:
How fun! What memories from that place. :) I think I have the Placenta and 232 Posse concert from your apartment somewhere on video. I am going to have to look around and see if I can find it.
Post a Comment