Monday, April 7, 2008

{Birthday Party}

FOR THE LOVE!!!! Can it quit snowing already!? Yes we just got about an inch of snow on the ground this morning. I'm ready to move somewhere warm since Utah isn't providing that right now. Please remind me in the summer when I am complaining that it is too hot that it could be worse! I would much rather be hot.

On Saturday we went to my Sister-in-Law (Tara's) birthday party. Now that Dave's family is getting closer (weird how a death in the family does that to ya) We had a great time!

We spent a little time outside while the sun was shining. The boys even found a clown bike to ride. We laughed our pants off when Dave started riding it!

This is Tara, me and my soon to be sister-in-law Kelsey. I love hanging out with these 2! They crack me up. And the kids got a hold of my camera. These are just a few of the pictures they took. I think my entire memory card was filled up.

Not so cute Kory!
Cousins
Her parents are in so much trouble!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Looks like a fun bunch! And, uh, LOL... it was 81 degrees at my house yesterday. ;)