Wow, this makes me sound perfect! I am far from it and most of these things I need to work on. I guess it is saying what I have the potential of being!
You Are A Gold Girl |
![]() You're dependable and hard working. You never miss a deadline - and you're never late. You have a clear sense of right and wrong. You're very detail oriented. You get frustrated when your friends are sloppy - or when they don't follow through. You're on top of things, and you wish that everyone else was! |

2 comments:
Just knowing what I know about you I would say that is pretty accurate
I wonder what it would say for me? I am going to try it thanks for the site!!
So....weird. The gal that I copied this from was a PINK GIRL....but every single person that did it off my blog is GOLD. LOL! But I know for a fact that not all of them can be GOLDS. LOL! Funny. Oh well! ;-)
Post a Comment