I am the luckiest chick around! I was able to scrapbook 2 weekends in a row! First with my friends and second time with my family.
We had plans to go to my sisters cabin but it is still snowed in so my dad offered to have it at his house. Thanks DAD!!! Love you! He made sure we had food, treats and plenty of diet coke!
There were LOTS of laughing! Some counceling, many trips to the scrapbook store, even test driving some bikes ha ha!
We missed you Janie!!
I wish we could get together like this more often.


We had plans to go to my sisters cabin but it is still snowed in so my dad offered to have it at his house. Thanks DAD!!! Love you! He made sure we had food, treats and plenty of diet coke!
There were LOTS of laughing! Some counceling, many trips to the scrapbook store, even test driving some bikes ha ha!
We missed you Janie!!
I wish we could get together like this more often.


3 comments:
Man you are spoiled!! Love the shirts by the way. It looks like you had a blast but who couldn't with you and Cindy around??
Dang cute shirts!
I wish i could have been there!
you go girl on your weight loss ticker. you look awesome!!!
Post a Comment