Monday, April 28, 2008

{Summer? Is that you?}

This is what happens when there is just a small glimmer of summer. I think the news said it was about 68 degrees. HEAT WAVE! The boys threw their swimsuits on and played in the pond in our backyard for about 3 hours.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know my girls wanted to jump on the tramp with their suits on. Crazy** However the wind was blowing and I was wearing a sweatshirt (was I cold or just covering up my muffin to?) Oh well lets pray for late spring early summer shall we???

steph said...

I saw your comment on my blog. I love your blog. I feel like we haven't seen you forever so it's nice to see your family and that you're all doing well. Your boys are so big and so cute! How old are they now? I was just talking with my family yesterday and they were saying we should get together when it warms up and have a BBQ at the park with all of our families. We miss seeing you guys as much as we used to. Take care and let's keep in touch.