Tuesday, April 22, 2008

{Memory Tuesday}

Ahhhh....a fresh page. Hopefully this will encourage summer to get here quicker! We are still colder than normal for this time of year and it is killing me!
I was driving through the canyon last week and I have never been so happy to see those stinkin orange construction barrels.....a true sign of warm weather ahead.

WHAT IS SOMETHING THAT YOU WOULD REALLY LIKE TO TRY, THAT YOU HAVE NEVER TRIED BEFORE? (A new hobby, a new food, etc.)

With all of my scrapbooking that I have been doing, I have been thinking about trying to do a little bit of Digital. I haven't looked into it yet so I pretty much have no idea where to start so if any of you do it please let me know how!!

2 comments:

Rick and T said...

love your new look

Unknown said...

Yes! I have always wanted to go sky diving it is just doing it.
However on a simpler note
i think looking into the digital thing would be fun (for you) I dont have the patience plus I am not very computer savy if you know what I mean. Good Luck with that and let me know how it goes.
p.s. I love the sassy new look