Tuesday, April 15, 2008

{Memory Tuesday}

What are some things that drive you BATTY!

I like to think that I am a pretty laid back, easy going person. I will complain about things but try not to dwell on it too much. If something bothers me I am not afraid to voice my opinion even though that gets me in trouble sometimes HA HA!

A few things that come to mind:
* People that pull their car out into the middle lane to wait for traffic. Come on people, chill out! You will have your chance. I got hit by someone doing this once because they didn't see me. It still scares me to this day and I don't trust anyone!
* The drug cautions on commercials. When they list 10 or more serious side effects it's probably a good idea not to consider taking it!
*Men that think they are superior over women. Don't challenge me to anything because you will lose! I would like to see you work a fulltime job, (yes men, stay at home mom is also a fulltime job) go home and clean, do laundry, cook dinner, run the kids all over town for sports and/or to play with friends, homework, entertain YOU, and still have time to read a book or start and finish a project!
*Don't mess with my kids! They are far from perfect but I am the parent, if my kid is doing something to annoy you come talk to me about it and I will put a stop to it. Example? My son was digging in the sand at Bear Lake next to a car (yes they let people park on the beach) Well I guess he was hitting her car with sand and she yelled at him to stop. OHHHH no she didn't! LOL She got a mouthful from me.
*Judgemental people. You are not better than me just because I don't do the same things you do.
And last but not least....
*Uptight people! Life is short! Please just laugh about things, it won't hurt I promise and you won't go to hell for it either!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

All excellent points! I was just laughing at a drug commercial last night for that very reason. :P

Unknown said...

Amy all I have to say is Amen sista!!