Thursday, May 22, 2008

{Birthday Dinner}

My SWEET, SWEET friend Leesa invited me to dinner for my birthday since I am going to be out of town.

She surprised me with more than just me and her having dinner! Tara, Midge and Madge were there and I know more of you wanted to be there and I understand how busy life is!
We ate and laughed and talked and talked and talked. I love these girls! We have so much fun when we get together! 4 hours later I seriously think we talked about EVERYTHING possible!
I received a wonderful package full of scrapbook goodies from the group of girls I get together with every month to scrapbook with! Wow, these girls really do love me....lol
Midge and Madge gave me some good smellin lotion, body wash and candle, and of course a sonic gift card to help with me DIET COKE addiction.
Tara gave me the best DVD. 27 Dresses. Love that movie! Thanks Tara!
And of course my Leesa. She went all out. She paid for my dinner, brought a cake with LOTS of candles and gave me the best presents! She gave me a book that I have been wanting so bad but everytime I go look for it at the store it is gone! The Host by Stephanie Meyer. I will be reading this all weekend, I'm so glad we have a long drive to Lake Powell.
Thank you Leesa! You are a true friend. I love you! We have been friends for 11 years. Lots of up and downs, drama, you name it we have been through it! I am so glad we survived! LOL

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It was a blast, I love all of you guys! Thanks for the laughs, and laughs. We (midge and I) are so glad that we could come. Happy Happy Birthday!!

Heather D. White said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY!!!! I am so sorry that I wasn't there to spoil the crap out of ya on your birthday. If I had known about it, I wouldn't have missed it. I love ya and hope you have a GREAT birthday! ;-)