Happy Mother's Day to all the great women in my life!!! I have learned so much for each and every one of you!
We took Dave's mom to lunch today and enjoyed spending time with her. She moved into a new place where she has her own apartment but they feed her and do lots of great activities. She has made a lot of friends already and she is very happy! It is so good to see her doing well.
I took a cute iron rod decoration up to the cemetary for my mom. GEEZ I miss her so much!!!
The kids woke me up this morning with a bag full of goodies. Hat, crocs, jewelry, shirt and capris I love my boys!
1 comment:
I hope you had a good moms day. I also miss your mom a ton. She was such a neat lady!
Isn't being a mom the best! I love getting prizes for it!
Post a Comment