
This is what I wrote:
My husband. He makes my life complete. I don't know what I would ever do without him. He keeps me grounded, makes me feel content and constantly has me laughing. He is my best friend and he loves me unconditionally. We have a wonderful marriage and I can't wait to grow old with him.
McKay and Garrett are great boys! As they get older, I just get more and more proud to be their mother. I just hope that I raise them to be strong, giving, and incredible men.
My mom and sister are also gems in my life. My mother passed away about 4 years ago and I miss her dearly! I took for granted my time with her and if I could go back I would cherish every minute my kids and I had with her. My sister and I have gotten a lot closer since my mother's passing. There are not very many days that go by that we don't talk on the phone. She is my best friend, my confidant, and a piece of my mom that I can still hang on to. I love her dearly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next journal is Amber. Her topic was My big picture and why do you scrapbook.

There are so many reasons why I scrapbook! Of course I do it for my kids to record their lives and for them to have something from me to treasure when I am gone. Scrapbooking would not be the same if I didn't have my family & friends to do it with. It is also a stress reliever and a creative outlet for me.
2 comments:
Love the circle journals does that mean that they are on their way to me??? We miss you, midge and madge are up late scrapping at the scrapbook zone here in good olde American Fork. Midge says Hey, and I say How!!!! luv ya Ammm
Sounds like quite the sweet family you have! :)
Post a Comment