TELL ABOUT LEARNING HOW TO DRIVE
My learning to drive experience wasn't anything out of the ordinary. I took drivers ed and passed the test the first time. They gave a licence to anyone! I didn't have to go to the drivers licence division to do anything but get my licence. All the testing was done at school and our drivers ed teacher was a softy.
I remember learning how to drive a stick. My friend Leslie had a stick shift car and she would take me into the church parking lot and let me practice.
My first car was a $800.00 grey 2 door Mazda. My friends and I had so much fun in this car! If you pushed hard on the gas and then let off fast it would backfire. LOL We went around many late night scaring the tar out of BYU students walking around campus. Now that I think about it we could have gotten in a lot of trouble, it sounded like gun shots! LOL
My next car was a red VW Jetta. I loved this car but some idiot rear ended me and it was totaled. I loved the Jetta so much that my next car was a white one and I had that for quite a while up until I was married. That Jetta made many trips to Vegas, Moab, and hundreds of miles cruising state street.
No comments:
Post a Comment