Write about the time you found out you were having a child
Just a couple months after we were married I was feeling crappy and just not myself. I have never been on a regular schedule with my menstrual cycle so missing it wasn't a big deal and I couldn't judge anything by that. I just had a "feeling" so I went to the store and bought a pregnancy test. I don't even think it took 30 seconds to show that I was for sure pregnant. I was so EXCITED. Dave and I had dated for 4 years so we were ready to start a family.
I decided to wait before telling a lot of people just to be sure everything was okay. (Leesa loves this part) I immediately called my good friend Leesa to tell her the news. When the phone was answered I yelled "I'm Pregnant!" The voice on the other line sounded confused and told me to hold on a second. Come to find out I just announced my exciting news to one of Leesa's friends that I'm not very fond of!! What was she doing answering the phone?!? I was SO mad LOL. Very traumatic! LOL
I don't have very fond memories or anything good to say about being pregnant, I get very sick. One reason why we only have 2 kids!
1 comment:
I remember that day very well! You were so upset that "SHE" knew before me! I also remember going and getting the ultrasound and finding out it was a boy!
Post a Comment