When are men going to get a clue!? Don't get me wrong, I love my husband more than anything and I don't know what I would do without him but sometimes I just want to strangle him!
Dave has been working out of town for the last 6 months. Leaving on Mondays and coming home Thursdays. He is done with that project and is back home for a while. It is going to be hard to adjust!
2 comments he made to me this morning while he was sitting on his a** watching the news.
"Wow, you are really behind on laundry" & "Could you look something up for me on the interent at work?"
Are you kidding me right now? The laundry is sitting right next to him needing to be hung up and the computer is sitting right next to him with wonderful internet service on it.
This was my day yesterday.
Wake up at 6:30am. Workout, get myself and 2 kids out the door by 8:30am. Work from 8:45am to 5:00pm. Go home. Figure out dinner. We are out of milk, run to the store. Make invitations to McKay's birthday party, clean up muddy foot prints from the kids, put a load of laundry away, (which by the way Dave was looking for work pants and couldn't find any. Not my fault, they were clean he just wasn't looking in the right pile!) Get in bed by 11:00pm
Today? Same thing but I had to make a lunch for my kids field trip, another load of laundry so McKay would have soccer clothes, working from 8:45am - 4:30pm, taking McKay to soccer tryouts until 7:00pm, figure out dinner, and get me and 2 kids packed to go out of town in a few days
Most men think women just sit home and watch soap operas and eat bon bons all day. Well he thinks all I do is talk on the phone, blog and check email all day. Blogging and email are a total of MAYBE 1 hour out of my day which I do while I am eating lunch at my DESK!
I WISH he could walk a day in my shoes!
Okay, i'm done. Thanks for listening.
4 comments:
Could you pass me a bon bon when you get a second?
Yep, just a second I am looking on MySpace right now, I will email you one!
AMEN SISTA!!
That's the story of our lives.... I think if they walked a day in our shoes, they wouldn't make it through the day.
Post a Comment