Wednesday, May 14, 2008

{Circle Journal}

Another Circle Journal complete. I am so sad that this fun project is almost over, just a few more rotations. I have really enjoyed getting to know everyone more.

This book is Heathers. Her theme is "Lyrics of my Life". I couldn't really choose one song that stands out to me because I love music and I love to DANCE! Heather did such a great job with this book and she sent CD's so we could burn our favorite song. I made a mix CD. YAY!



3 comments:

Mika said...

I really love the circle journal idea. The pages you have been sharing are amazing, so much fun! That is going to be a treasured book for sure.

Unknown said...

Honestly, did you have to use a photo of me? I mean I am expecting compensation for using me in your page layout. I have offers left and right for these photos. I just got off the phone with "USWeekly" and they want this story.
Ha, love it! I have to admit knowing that I am next on this circle album I am very nerveous, what if I mess it up? Then I will be known as Madge the screwup!

Heather D. White said...

SO FUN!!!! I LUUUUUV IT AMY!!!! Can't wait to see it in real life. Only TWO months until retreat! WOOHOO!