Garrett had a really cute 1st grade program today at school. It was all about Midway and how the swiss found it and named it. He even had a part to say all by himself and he did a great job!
Garrett's teacher is amazing. She made sure everyone's shirts were ironed and she made the suspenders and hats. All the other classes looked great in their outfits too and I'm sure the teachers had a lot to do with that.
How fun! Sometime when you look back at this program you will wonder where did the time go. I know that I am wondering that about my 4th grader. But so cute the costumes and stuff I bet you where one proud momma
1 comment:
How fun! Sometime when you look back at this program you will wonder where did the time go. I know that I am wondering that about my 4th grader. But so cute the costumes and stuff I bet you where one proud momma
Post a Comment