McKay had soccer tryouts. Wow, this is serious business. He still has 2 more to go before he finds out if he is on the team or not..... That stresses me out! I want him to make it, he is a great player, I just hope the coach sees that. I really don't know how the coach is going to pick 16 boys out of 30. It just doesn't seem like he can make a fair choice by himself. Hopefully he will have someone else there to help him.
Then on Sunday we went to Salt Lake to a birthday celebration of our good friends Jon and Leesa's daughter Sydnie. We ate lunch at Red Robin and then went to the Narnia movie.
This is what happens in the car when the boys get bored of driving. McKay was making Garrett's face do things I didn't think a face could do. It was funny!

2 comments:
Good Luck on the tryout results. I know it is crazy how much anxiety we (moms) get when out kids have to "tryout" for something. You would think that it was us that was doing the tryout!! Keep us informed.
P.S. I love the faces, anything is better than fighting right?
love the new look! Thanks for coming down and spending Syds bday with her. She is really excited about her mag too! I love ya tonz!
Post a Comment