Saturday, August 23, 2008

{11 YEARS!}

Today is our anniversary!
I can't believe we have been married for 11 years! Plus we dated for 3 years so a total of together for 14!

We have been through so much together some very high and some very low and instead of the low pulling us apart it has brought us closer together. Dave, you are my best friend, my partner in crime and the love of my life. You keep me laughing even when I am mad at you. You are the shoulder that I lean on when I need advice or just to cry on. Every morning I get a text message from you saying something sweet and we can't go through the day without talking on the phone at least 3 or 4 times even if it is to say I love you. You are a hard worker and smart, wow, they throw something at you and you just have that nack to figure it out. I can count on you to fix ANYTHING around the house! I know you will do anything for me and the boys. And lets just talk about what a wonderful father you are! The boys look up to you so much and want to be just like you. The song by Rodney Atkins "Watching you" It's like that song was written about you. I know you won't let them down.

I could never ask for a better person to live the rest of my life with

2 comments:

Rick and T said...

happy anniversary! 11 years is awesome! its great when it just gets better and better even thru trials!!
I love you guys

This is Us said...

Holy crap, has it really been that long?! I can't believe how time flies. Congratulations you guys.