This is going around on all the blogs I read so I better participate!
Here are the instructions. Leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you have known me for a short time, or a long time, anything you remember! (Including memories of Dave or the boys) Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me I will assume you are playing, and I will come to yours and leave one about you.
5 comments:
My memory of Amy: Dancing on the boat in Vegas!! So funny!
MEMORIES! I have to many. Of course my bestest memories are of scrapbooking at the cabin.
My most exciting time of my life was when you were born. I wanted a sister so so bad. One morning i woke up and had a sign on my door that said "Teressa has a baby sister" I still have that sign. What a lucky day for me. You have been a blessing in my life like you can't even imagine!! whahhh!!! :)
I love your spunky side. The don't mess with me scream when you were two was so funny. I remember when you ran past the halloween skeleton and happily said "you little stinker" I guess a bag of candy really gets you excited!!
I have so many good memories of you and Dave. I'm so glad you married him! He's a special guy!!
and I feel so lucky to have all the memories of our kids playing together. cousins rock! I love you!!
Ok I know my first funny memory involved you and your sister, Awe it is all coming back I am laughing as I type. She was hauling out a bunch of scrapbook stuff and she yelled "I think I just pulled my _ _ _ _ _ _ muscle" Me and Midge laughed till we cried and I knew you were my kind of gals. I am so grateful that I have gotton to know you, you are such a sweetheart and a dear friend.
Too many memories with you. When you were little I remember pulling you around the house on the bean bag and most the time ended up with one of us crying. If mom and dad only knew how wild we got when they went out at nights.
I remember you would watch the movie "Annie" over and over and over until we would hide it from you. You were also very good at yelling to Mom that Lynn or I had hurt you when we haden't as much looked at you.
After Lynn and Teressa moved out and it was just you and I. I remember going on a road trip with mom and dad to Jackson Hole.
Mimi makes me laugh. Always saying funny stuff. When we went to Disneyland (Amy age 4)and were riding the monorail...she announced to all the passengers in our car. "Keep your hands and your bones in!"
I love your guts!
Post a Comment