What are some events that are happening in the world right now?
So much is going on right now, the world is falling apart and I try to stay in my little bubble as much as possible.
* We are fighting the War on Terrorism! After the September 11, 2001 attacks the US went to war with Afghanistan and it has been going ever since. Many people are against it, I for one am supporting our troops and I hope they take control VERY soon.
* Gas prices are through the ROOF! The average price right now is $4.09 for unleaded. When gas prices go up prices for everything go up. Everyone is cutting down on traveling, and just really cut down on spending in their daily lives.
* A woman put in her name to run for President. Hillary Clinton. She actually held out for quite a while but in the end it is Barack Obama and John McCain. Obama may be our first black president.
* Big hype about global warming. don't drive so much, plant trees, blah blah blah. Let me just remind you that winter didn't end until June this year. I could be wrong, I have been before but I am not taking it too seriously right now.
1 comment:
Nice, love that. Isn't it crazy the things that we have to worry about vs. our parents. It makes me want to just live in mayberry land even longer LOL
Post a Comment