Here is my plug for the WORST place to take your kids! DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY
LIBERTY LAND CRAPPY FUN CENTER in Lehi. Opened brand new Summer 2008. So everything should work great, right? WRONG, DEAD WRONG!
*Out of 10 bumper boats only 4 worked. We had a group of 6 kids so that didn't really go well. Okay, only 4 boats work so that mean you only let 4 people through the gate. Nope not here. Let the whole line through and it is a free for all.
*Out of 5 race cars only 3 worked.... well 2. One of them stalled in the middle of the track and instead of the worker starting the car back up he made the kid get out and go stand back in line and then just pushed the car to the side.
*The roller coaster goes backwards...oh wait it isn't suppose to. The roller coaster broke and they had to take everyone off of the ride in the middle of the track. Funny thing is, they don't have an escape route for when that happens. Everyone had to be lifted up out of the pit, some were adults so you can imagine how nice that was for them.
*The candy vending machine had a note on it that said, "Only the gumball side works"
*This place is ran by a bunch of teenagers that have no idea what they are doing or any customer service skills.
*When we went to complain to the OWNER and asked for our money back he flat out told us no and walked away. EXCUSE ME! I was LIVID! Do you know who you are speaking to, i'm a blogger and I will tell everyone about this. HA HA HA
4 comments:
HAte that you had a bad experience. Love that you said I am a blogger! HAHA! That is s good one I will remember to use! Thanks for the tip, we were going to go!
I can't believe it! We were thinking of going there too sometime soon. Now we will go somewhere else. Thanks for letting us know. That guy really didn't know what he was doing because of your bad review on the blog, he lost my business. The power of blogging...gotta love it!
Wow! That really stinks! It is sad too that the owner pretty much told you no...Atleast you can warn others! MAYBE YOU SHOULD PUT SOMETHING IN THE NEWSPAPER!!! Hahaha! That would get them! Its no fun taking your kids somewhere you THINK will be fun and it isn't! Thanks for the tip! (Even though I don't live there!!!)
I am so glad you are a bloggin mamma because I was going to have my little girls b-day party there. Thank goodness you experienced it first, LOL but that really sucks. sorry b'out it.
Post a Comment