Monday, August 11, 2008

{a summer wedding}

This weekend Dave's brother Tyson got married. He married the cutest girl, we get a long great. The wedding was in an awesome backyard and the weather was perfect. Her colors were turquise and brown. It turned out beautiful.

Their photographer took a ton a pictures and she is just giving them the disk, I hope I get to see them VERY soon. Here are just a few highlights that I took.

Anyone that knows Tyson well knows that he is a hard headed guy sometimes (okay most of the time) so it is really nice to see him get emotional, he was a wreck, it was so sweet!

First Kiss
First dance
Dave's mom with her new "boyfriend"
His mom is doing SOOOO good these days, it is so nice to see her happy
The boys found the cooler with all the soda in it.
I must say I am very proud of my kids dancing skillz, they must have got that from me. Here is McKay doing the robot
The worm
Breakdancing fool!
And here is Garrett busting out the best dance move EVER! Let me say it again, I'm so proud!

1 comment:

Raelyn Austin said...

Amy your boys are so old...I can't believe how fast they grow up...So so cute!!!!