Wednesday, August 20, 2008

{Random updates}

Well the first day of school was a SUCCESS! The boys came home and had SO much to tell me.

McKay said, "yeah mom I made like 11 friends" Glad he is counting LOL. He has a male teacher, Mr. Fretwell. Like I said before, his classroom looked very serious. McKay said that Mr. Fretwell's favorite TV show is Spongebob, sounds like they will get a long just fine.

Garrett just thinks everyone is his friend. His teacher Mrs. Hutchings, has a behavior chart that she sends home everyday that we have to sign, she says it helps the kids be responsible about their behavior if the kids know their parents will see how they are acting. Anyone that knows Garrett knows that I should be VERY worried. He's not a bad kid, just very honest and LOUD. He has taken this very serious and has come home the last 2 days very proud to say that he was good.

School is great right now but just wait for the homework to start rolling in. Ugh, I think I hate it as much as they do.

I got McKay's competition soccer schedule today and I think I will need to take a leave of absence from work. Seriously it is 3 days a week for a month and a half. I am stressed and not sure how I am going to juggle it.

I finished Breaking Dawn! LOVED IT, LOVED IT, LOVED IT. I don't know why the author says this is the last book, I want to see a whole new series about Nessie!!!
Now back to the book I have been struggling to get through(the host). I would have stopped a long time ago but I want to know how it ends, I'm almost there!

My Dad and Vickie made it safe and sound to Hawaii. He says they can see and hear the ocean from their house. They were worried about what the house would look like, he says there are a lot of BUGS and not very clean. Nothing that Vickie can't take care of, it will be spic and span in no time. He said it will be fine once they get settled.

No comments: