I found this on another blog I read. It looks fun so I am going to try it!
Ok, here are the rules:
1. Put your itunes/music player/cd player on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER WHAT!!! NO CHEATING!
IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY? That's where it is by Carrie Underwood. Um that is random, ha ha
WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY? Cold Day in July by Dixie Chicks Wow, I'm not cold hearted am I?
WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL? It Wasn't Me by Shaggy Ha Ha, I hate it when someone won't fess up! Definantly what I don't like in a guy/girl
HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY? You give love a bad name by Bon Jovi. I feel loved today, that's wrong ha ha
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE? Crazy by K-Ci & Jo Jo Yes, my life's purpose is to make everyone crazy!
WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO? Wanted Dead or Alive by Bon Jovi I guess this just means to take life day by day, I don't know buy my I-Pod is really loving Bon Jovi today.
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS? In a small town by Kenny Chesney Yeah my parents are from a small town. They raised us working in that small town, we hated it then, we love it now.
WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU? Get ur Freak on - Missy Elliot My friends would say I LOVE to dance! ha ha
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT FREQUENTLY? Simple Love by Alison Krauss. Yes I think about love frequently
WHAT IS 2 + 2? What I'd give by Sugarland Um..... I would give more than 4
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND? The good Kind by the Wreckers. Yes my friends are the good kind!
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LOVE? Blaze of Glory by Bon Jovi. What is up with Bon Jovi today!!! Yes my sweetie is a blaze of glory
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY? To where you are by Josh Groban. I want to be where ever my family is
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP? Asphalt Cowboy by Jason Aldean I did want to be a cowgirl!!!
WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LOVE? Wait for you by Elliott Yamin. I would wait for him wherever we are!
WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU? What I want by Daughtry. I hope they want me!!!
WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING? Livin on the Edge by Aerosmith. Romantic!!
WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL? All I Want Is You - Juno Soundtrack oh that's sad, I hope that is what my family would say
WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST? Cry Me A River by Justin Timberlake - Crying is not my hobby, I am a happy person
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET? Got it right this time by Keith Urban. Yep I did get it right, none of you will ever know how!
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS? Not a Moment too Soon - Tim McGraw. Not a moment too soon till I get to hang with them again!
No comments:
Post a Comment